Re: Tone Out for Station 66 - Help! Again...

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

AFAIK they don't use tone-outs in King County.  That's very old technology and not used in many places any more. Some places in the world use POCSAG but you'd have to use other software to decode it and scan the messages.

I know of no way to filter calls for Duvall on the scanner itself. :-/  If anyone else knows differently, please pass the info along!

-Lou

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.