Repeater interference

Hi all,

Just wondering if others have listened to transmissions on the output of the repeater 441.825? At first when listening on Thursday and Friday thought it might be tropo ducting but this came over in the weekend and today so makes me wonder as this effect has not seemed to last as long from Oregon as in the past. Please listen as ID is in code and someone might be running a system on our output frequency locally, node or some other link.

I do not see any issues at this time as not on the input but also should not be on the output if not Oregon.

Ken W7ECK