Re: Yard clean up at W7ABD QTH

Rowland

Need his address again please.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 4:15 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

Jo-Anne Myers has asked if we can gather a group together for an end of the year yard cleanup. This will include, but is not limited to, pruning some low branches, gathering up leaves, mowing and whatever we may identify as needs done. At his point in time, the date is Saturday, November 6th. Start time is 10:00 AM. Please let me know if you can help. For this project, we will need to supply all of the tools, as Jim's brother now has 98% of Jim's tools at his house in Lake Stevens now.

Please e-mail to let me know if you can help.

Thank you in advance. I know Jo-Anne really appreciates the help.

73,

Tom