Re: Rookie Roundtable Net Control Signup

Kirt White / K7KDW

You got it. Thanks Robin.

On Oct 28, 2021, at 6:28 AM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Kirt,
I'll take November 11, if still open.

Robin, WA7CPA

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:03 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
I would like to thank those individuals that showed interested in hosting the 7pm Thursday Rookie Roundtable.

For those still interested, I've created a spreadsheet (link below) for net control signups over the next 3 months. If you'd like to take one or more of those net control slots, just fill in your details on whatever dates you would like. You can also add in if you're available to be backup for the primary net control person. I still plan on attending as a participant so I can serve as default backup if that slot isn't filled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ndMbhGl78VpYkdnNWVsPHhFuKEfom29Vtvi-CHiDI8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Kirt