Re: Emails

Bob (KI7RMO)

Rmot47

On Jan 18, 2022, at 3:27 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

I am sending emails to the address you specified rmot@... but they are still being bounced.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 1:01 PM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

The last one on the list should be rmot@....

Bob KI7RMO

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 12:14 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Emails

I see at least one mistyped email - I’ll pm you separately

Howard

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Jan 18, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Hello,

I just sent out an email to 28 SnoVARC members regarding obtaining a King County Emergency Workers Badge. Of those emails I sent out I got back 7 bounces which tells me they are not functioning emails anymore.

These are the ones that bounced.  Please review the list and if you no longer use this email then your info needs to be updated in the SnoVARC membership list.  If I entered the email name incorrectly please let me know that also. You can send me your updated email information and I will follow up and make sure it gets updated.  I will then send you the email about obtaining a King County Emergency Workers Badge.

K7RWB