Re: If The Internet Went Down

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

While it’s certainly worth considering what impact loss of connectivity would have… the internet is not a monolithic entity that is either all working properly or all not working at all.

So much of what is in that video is, in fact, pretty much wrong.  I made it nearly 3 minutes into the video before the wrongness made me stop it before the pain behind my eyes made me scream out loud.

I suppose I should have set my expectations lower given that the other videos Facebook thought might interest me were on what really happens in the Bermuda Triangle, what exactly is an orgasm, another Bermuda Triangle video, and the “wealthy elite that own the entire world”.

Every time someone looks at facebook, they subtract from the sum of human knowledge.

Which is about what

On Feb 21, 2022, at 4:25 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

The following video about the internet going completely down is a bit of a reach but still food for thought.