Re: Field Day Participation

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’m interested if it’s a joint thing with Issaquah.

On Mar 31, 2022, at 1:52 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.