Misc (Non Radio) Stuff

Ken Koch WA7KK

We are having a junk hall away tomorrow morning.  There are some perfectly good things that are going because either we don't have room or I don't use them often enough to keep them.  If anyone wants anything I'll put it aside, but you need to commit that you do want them tonight.  I'll provide details to anyone potentially interested.

Men's large long john wetsuit.  This is somewhat old, but I not too worn, and I think it is in good shape.  Wetsuits are not cheap, so any divers out there....
Adult sized skis, slightly used.  I'll provide the size if you are interested.
Extra large dog house - plastic but double wall insulated.  Easy to keep clean.
Twin size mattress (practically unused).
Lazy-Boy recliner (zero rear wall clearance).  This is pretty well used, and somewhat saggy, but wide seat and very comfortable.
Complete 6' sliding glass door with frame (fixed side + door).  I don't know why anyone would want this, but I do know that if you were to order a new one it would take 2 - 4 months to get it.  For some reason windows/doors are particularly hard to get right now even in standard sizes like this.

Sorry for the spam, but I think that anything that can be re-used should be rather than ending up in a landfill.