Re: June SnoVARC Meeting and Elmer Session

Rowland

Hope to see you there but If you are doing zoom....

Current Zoom Meeting Link

https://zoom.us/j/9319641698?pwd=czVPNHdjenY1MXRTVGtXaVp2VHcwQT09

Meeting ID: 931 964 1698

Password: 3UJNed

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,95119740887#,,,,0#,,546508# US (Tacoma)

On Sat, May 7, 2022 at 7:28 PM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

Rowland, count me in.

Thanks, Bob

KI7RMO