Re: Duvall Days REF Run Volunteer Opportunity

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Jenn-

It would be good if volunteers knew what the gathering point is, or at least knew where their stations were going to be.

For the hams who have volunteered, we will be using:
Primary: Myers repeater, 443.250 + 103.5
Secondary: Cougar repeater 441.825 + 103.5
If both repeaters fail we will fall back to simplex 145.560 no shift no tone.

The Myers repeater has been working really well, I anticipate no problems.  But better to have a backup plan and not need it than need it and not have one.

I will be net control, my plan is to be on site early and on the air so please do a radio check as you arrive, and we can sort out any issues.

On May 26, 2022, at 8:07 AM, Jennifer Hargrove <jenniferdhargrove@...> wrote:

Greetings!

I wanted to reach out to you specifically to ask if you would be willing and able to volunteer your HAM radio skills on Friday, June 3rd starting at 6:30 pm (arrive at locations by 6:00 pm) for the Duvall Days 5k REF run. Runners will turn around before the 124th roundabout. You would be responsible for reporting to Net when the first and last runner passes, as well as any emergencies.

Thank you,

Jennifer Hargrove
CDCCC Vice President
(425) 780-1950