Invitation to join Issaquah Amateur Radio CLub's July picnic

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

The Issaquah Amateur Radio Club (IARC) has invited SNOVARC to join them at their July picnic/pizza party.

The details: Wednesday, July 6th at 6:00 PM. The place: Issaquah Confluence Park, located at 595 Rainier Blvd North, which is behind the Dairygold Plant.

If you plan to attend, please e-mail me by June 22 so I can give the IARC a headcount.

My daughter is the president of the IARC. Both of us are interested in our two clubs doing more things together. This includes socializing, teaching events, and public service.

Again, please let me know by June 22nd if you would like to attend. I will provide more details later.

73,

Tom