Re: Myers yard project

Rowland

I will be there

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 4:53 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone. Thanks for your responses.

The Myers yard project is scheduled for Saturday, June 18th. We will gather at the Myer's house at 1000 hours. We can get this done quickly if we can get at least 5 of us there.

Please e-mail me so I can get a head count for the crew. We will discuss some things about this project on site.

Thanks in advance for your help. As a reminder, we will need to bring our own tools. Jo-Anne will provide the riding lawn mower. If you think we need a tool, please bring it.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call me at home 425-333-4833.

73,

Tom