Myers yard project

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

I am still in need of help for the yard project at Jo-Anne Myers house. So far, I have two maybes plus myself.

The Myers yard project is scheduled for Saturday, June 18th. We will gather at the Myer's house at 1000 hours. We can get this done quickly if we can get at least 5 of us there.

The address is 31001 NE 141 Street, Duvall.

Please e-mail me so I can get a head count for the crew.

Thanks in advance for your help. As a reminder, we will need to bring our own tools. Jo-Anne will provide the riding lawn mower. If you think we need a tool, please bring it.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call me at home 425-333-4833.

Thank you in advance. I will be discussing the yard work with Jo-Anne. I will point out to her that we are willing to help with the yard this one last time. but this will be our last yard project.

Please let me know as soon as possible. If we have to cancel, I want to give Jo-Anne as soon as I can.

73,

Tom