RigExpertUSA (aka PNC Engineering) has been officially closed for business

Rowland

Here is an FYI for the owners of these devices.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: RigExpert News <news@...>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 4:38 AM
Subject: RigExpertUSA (aka PNC Engineering) has been officially closed for business

  -
belyy
Dear customers,
We have important news for you!
We apologize to everyone who encountered a problem on the RigExpertUSA website. We would like to avoid misunderstandings on our part and explain the whole situation.
Due to unforeseen changes, RigExpertUSA (aka PNC Engineering) has been officially closed for business as of 5/31/2022. RigExpertUSA was an independent legal entity and operated as a partner of Rig Expert Ukraine without being its branch.
We would like to assure you that Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd., the owner of the RigExpert brand, continues to operate in the USA. The customers of PNC Engineering can definitely contact RigExpertCare warranty service centers for warranty and post-warranty service of the RigExpert devices. List of centers at this link: https://rigexpert.com/where-to-service/
In case of questions regarding the service or purchase of products, you can contact us directly or one of our partners listed on the website: www.rigexpert.com
Sincerely yours,
RigExpert team
where-to-service

© Copyright, 2022, ТОВ "Ріг Експерт Україна" • 03035, м.Київ, Солом'янська площа, 2

FacebookInstagramYouTube

Ви отримали цей лист, тому що підписані на email розсилку ТОВ "Ріг Експерт Україна". Відмовитися від розсилки

  -