Carnation Repeater 441.850 will be down for a while

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’m about to head down to the Carnation shack, I’ll be taking the Carnation repeater (441.850+103.5) offline and moving the repeater itself off site, to avoid the predicted severe vibrations caused by the road work.  My plan is to put the repeater in my rack here at my place, hook it up to an antenna, and let it work from my place until we can move it back.  It might take me some time to get all that done, as I’ll have to sort out some antenna arrangements.

We’ll sort out the new placement of the repeater when City Hall reopens after the construction work is complete.

The Cougar and Myers repeaters will remain in service.

-p W7PFB
paul.butzi.org