Third Thursday mini exercise

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

My apologies for the late notice for the third Thursday mini. On the 21st, we will have a 10 meter tune up. Instead of an exercise, we will have a short round table discussion instead of passing traffic, doing signal checks or other information transmissions. We will meet up on 28.420 MHz.

As usual, we will do the 10 meter tune up after the check in net is completed. I will be the net control and will monitor the Cougar repeater in case your signal on 10 meter isn't heard by anyone. Technician license holders, remember you have 10 meter privileges.

For any new members, the technical information:

    Cougar repeater, 441.825 MHz, plus 5 MHz shift, 103.5 Hz tone.

See you on Thursday for the regular check in net, then the 10 meter tune up.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP