Re: Myers yard project

Rowland

I will help if in town

Rowland

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 6:50 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

I spoke with Jo-Anne Myers this week. She has decided to sell her house, and is going to work with a professional yard crew to make the property most presentable. Now, our next project will be to go to the house, bring down the antennas, disassemble Jim's station and take care of any of Jim's gear she wants to have removed.

Right now, I don't have a firm date. However, Jo-Anne gave me the impression she wants this done sooner rather than later. When I get a firm date, I hope that some of you will be able to assist with the project.

Jo-Anne wanted me to pass along her thanks and appreciation to everyone that helped in the past projects. I hope I can count on some help when we go disassemble Jim's station.

Thanks in advance for your help.

73,

Tom