50/50 Start Up

Rowland

Several years ago we had something called a 50/50 draw contest held at each monthly SnoVARC meeting. Tickets were sold, then one is drawn out of a can. The winner of that ticket would take 50% of what was collected or a prize that was offered instead of the monies. It was a lot of fun and sometimes the prizes were great. The renewing monies would go to the club.

We are going to start this up again at this next meeting. The only catch is you have to attend the meeting in person to be eligible to participate.

Hope to see you at the meeting next Thursday!