-p W7PFB
paul.butzi.org
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Aug 18, 2022, at 11:23 AM, Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

Jo-Anne contacted me this week. She is interested in having us come over and take down Jim's antennas and help her dismantle his ham station. The first dates she is interested in are August 22 or 23. These dates are not cast in stone, but she hopes that she can get the project done sooner, rather than later.

Please let me know via e-mail if you are able to help on either of those two days. If we have to choose a different day, I will coordinate with Jo-Anne on the dates. She tells me that all is moving smoothly with the preparation of selling the house.

Thank you in advance for working with Jo-Anne with her projects.

73,

Tom