From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2022 10:21 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] Point of interest

Hello everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that at 1935 this evening, real close to the intersection of 332 Ave NE and NE 108th Street, there was a 2.1 magnitude earthquake. It was supposed to be about 4.7 miles deep.

I felt nothing and heard nothing. My earthquake app picked it up.

Hope none of you suffered any damage.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP