From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 2:33 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] 1.25m/220MHz band

We now have two repeaters in the Sno valley operating on the 1.25m/220MHz band.

I thought folks might be interested in the band so I’ve created a 220 directory in the files section for SNOVARC and put a spreadsheet there listing both HT’s and mobile radio options that offer 220 band operation.  The list is not exhaustive, so feel free to update it if you see something missing.  The column headed “eham” gives the average eham.net rating for that model, which is not super reliable in my view but probably offers some insight.

W7PFB 223.9 negative shift of 1.6MHz tone 88.5
WA7TBP 223.960 negative shift of 1.6MHz tone 123.0

On Dec 25, 2019, at 4:23 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

Please give both repeater frequencies again.

Thank You,

Rowland

We now have two repeaters in the Sno valley operating on the 1.25m/220MHz band.

I thought folks might be interested in the band so I’ve created a 220 directory in the files section for SNOVARC and put a spreadsheet there listing both HT’s and mobile radio options that offer 220 band operation.  The list is not exhaustive, so feel free to update it if you see something missing.  The column headed “eham” gives the average eham.net rating for that model, which is not super reliable in my view but probably offers some insight.

Got my BTECH UV-5X3 HT for Christmas, programmed it with Tom and Paul’s repeater. Chatted with Paul on his repeater and did hear Tom’s repeater but no voice there. He was not home.

Rowland