Topics

2020 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns

Attached is the schedule for Net Control Assignments for the new year.

Rick

Kb7cin

W7ABD

Like the new format Rick!  Much easier to print from OpenOffice.

Jim
W7ABD

On 12/6/19 14:01, Rick Burns wrote:

Attached is the schedule for Net Control Assignments for the new year.

Rick

Kb7cin

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

This is really helpful. Thanks!

Also, I’d be up for 1st, 2nd or 3rd net control assignments in any of the open positions.

Howard

Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104

On Dec 6, 2019, at 2:01 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

<SnoVARC Net Control Assignments 2020 released 2019-DEC-05 V1.pdf>

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

I can volunteer too, at least as a backup

Sent from ProtonMail mobile