2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.

·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Howard WA1HEM  - any date

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

I’m happy to remain on the list.  At this point all dates are fine.

I’m going to suggest that a way to get people to actually fulfill their scheduled dates is to have them not go back on the list unless they specifically send mail.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign ANDprovide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rowland

Whatever you need I am available.  Hopefully others will step up.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.

·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Kathy K7KJB

Rick,

You can take me off the list.

Kathy

Please use my new email address: Kathy.brasch@...

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

  • First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
  • If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
  • Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Ralph Lease

Put me on the list!

Ralph
Kc7qxd

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.

·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Will do