2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.

·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Howard WA1HEM  - any date 

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104

--
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’m happy to remain on the list.  At this point all dates are fine.

I’m going to suggest that a way to get people to actually fulfill their scheduled dates is to have them not go back on the list unless they specifically send mail.  

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign ANDprovide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rowland

Whatever you need I am available.  Hopefully others will step up.

Thanks,

Rowland

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.

·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Kathy K7KJB

Rick,

You can take me off the list.

Kathy

Please use my new email address: Kathy.brasch@...

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Burns
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:37 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] 2021 Net Control Schedule

• First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
  • If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
  • Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Ralph Lease

Put me on the list!

Ralph 
Kc7qxd 

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Will do

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io [mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kathy K7KJB
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] 2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick,

You can take me off the list.

Kathy

Please use my new email address: Kathy.brasch@...

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Burns

• First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
  • If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
  • Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

You’re one of those I roll over J

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io [mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ralph Lease
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:56 PM

Put me on the list!

Ralph 

Kc7qxd 

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rowland

Sorry Rick here is the correct info and yes sign me up

Rowland Brasch
K7RWB

Thanks,

Rowland

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 1:37 PM Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Chuck

Rick,

Please keep me off the net controller list. Beginning to get my act together so maybe 2022 I can start doing it again.

Chuck

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Mike Jacob

Best to take me off the list this year.  Work changes have dominated my time. 

Mike J
W7GR

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck <chuckpowrie@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:24:23 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

Rick,

Please keep me off the net controller list. Beginning to get my act together so maybe 2022 I can start doing it again.

Chuck

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Ryan - KJ7GIE

I'd like to give this a go so please add me to list.

Ryan - Carnation - KJ7GIE
Available: March+

I've got Thursday commitments through February so won't be available until March.

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Having discussed with Rick how the scheduling is done, I’m going to ask that I not be included in the regular Net Control schedule.

I’m perfectly happy to be NCS when someone discovers they can’t cover their date, just let me know what dates you need covered.

-p W7PFB

On Dec 10, 2020, at 2:38 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

I’m happy to remain on the list.  At this point all dates are fine.

I’m going to suggest that a way to get people to actually fulfill their scheduled dates is to have them not go back on the list unless they specifically send mail.  

-p W7PFB

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign ANDprovide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

AA7Z

Rick,

I would like to stay on the schedule, but I have some significant periods of non-availability this year. If things go as planned, I will be out of town from February 10 thru March 6, from May 4 thru May 24, and from October 14 thru November 6. If this is too difficult to plan around, please either take me off the schedule or place me in an available for substitute status. I appreciate your efforts in putting this schedule together and apologize for making your job more difficult. 

Sincerely,

Dick

AA7Z

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <Kb7cin@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io [mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan - KJ7GIE
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 7:56 AM

I'd like to give this a go so please add me to list.

Ryan - Carnation - KJ7GIE
Available: March+

I've got Thursday commitments through February so won't be available until March.