2022 Elmer Sessions

Rowland

Hi All,

As I try to do every year is ask for your suggestions on what you would like to have for monthly Elmer Sessions.  Remembering we are still using Zoom for our meetings and that somewhat limits us but also opens a door to presenters that may be too far away to attend a regular in-person meeting.

Please think about it and send me some workable suggestions.  If you have direct contacts for possible presenters then please proceed to contact them and see if they would be willing to participate and then let me know.

Remember it doesn't always have to be about ham radio. There are lots of interesting subjects out there.

So put on your thinking caps and let me know your thoughts.