Server Rack donation needs to be picked up today or tomorrow--got truck?

Robin WA7CPA

Hi All,
I just now talked to Herb Holeman, W7ZF. He is donating a server rack to the repeater effort. It is rather large, about 8 feet. He is leaving for the DX convention in Vancouver this weekend. He lives in Bellevue near Overlake HS.  Can someone, please, volunteer to use their own truck to pick up the server and deliver it to Cougar on Saturday? I will give his address and instructions to whoever volunteers.

Thank you.

Robin, WA7CPA

Ralph Lease

I can do it.
Ralph kc7qxd

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 1:40 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Hi All,
I just now talked to Herb Holeman, W7ZF. He is donating a server rack to the repeater effort. It is rather large, about 8 feet. He is leaving for the DX convention in Vancouver this weekend. He lives in Bellevue near Overlake HS.  Can someone, please, volunteer to use their own truck to pick up the server and deliver it to Cougar on Saturday? I will give his address and instructions to whoever volunteers.

Thank you.

Robin, WA7CPA

Shawn / K7ATA

Awesome Ralph, thank you.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 8/1/2018 1:43 PM, Ralph Lease wrote:
I can do it.
Ralph kc7qxd

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 1:40 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@... <mailto:wa7cpa@...>> wrote:

Hi All,
I just now talked to Herb Holeman, W7ZF. He is donating a server
rack to the repeater effort. It is rather large, about 8 feet. He
is leaving for the DX convention in Vancouver this weekend. He
lives in Bellevue near Overlake HS.  Can someone, please,
volunteer to use their own truck to pick up the server and deliver
it to Cougar on Saturday? I will give his address and instructions
to whoever volunteers.

Thank you.

Robin, WA7CPA

Ralph Lease

I have secured the rack. Shawn ,  Jim ,  stop by and take  a  look .

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 2:34 PM Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@...> wrote:
Awesome Ralph, thank you.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 8/1/2018 1:43 PM, Ralph Lease wrote:
> I can do it.
> Ralph kc7qxd
>
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 1:40 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...
> <mailto:wa7cpa@...>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>     I just now talked to Herb Holeman, W7ZF. He is donating a server
>     rack to the repeater effort. It is rather large, about 8 feet. He
>     is leaving for the DX convention in Vancouver this weekend. He
>     lives in Bellevue near Overlake HS.  Can someone, please,
>     volunteer to use their own truck to pick up the server and deliver
>     it to Cougar on Saturday? I will give his address and instructions
>     to whoever volunteers.
>
>     Thank you.
>
>     Robin, WA7CPA

Robin WA7CPA

Shawn,
Shall I ask specific RCR members if they are available to help Saturday? A few specifically expressed willingness last spring.

Thank you Ralph for jumping on it!