Topics

Rack Pickup in Woodinville #cal-reminder

Marshall Carpenter

When and where are we meeting to pickup the rack on Sunday. remember the clocks change on Sunday as well

Tom WA7TBP

Joe:

Listen on the Cougar repeater starting at 1230. Other than that, there is no formal plan for organizing the group to get there.

Tom

In a message dated 3/9/2019 18:41:00 Pacific Standard Time, TheNose55@... writes:

When and where are we meeting to pickup the rack on Sunday. remember the clocks change on Sunday as well

Robin Amundson

I sent emails to all who volunteered. Show up at 1 pm per whatever DST at the address I sent. Please text if you didn’t get my emails on Thursday after the meeting.

Robin