Contest University Live

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

Thanks to Icom America and Contest University, they will be broadcasting Contest University live from Dayton Hamvention.

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/amateur/dayton/default.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2j6sGRPa7GfTk97xYWmYcUZzs_UwyhmMrH310TTbSgqI_sbeYDWe76K6M

I have attended several times and thought the presentations were fantastic.

It will occur on May 16, 2019

The times are EDT, so it starts at 4:00 am on our time. Early start time on the west coast.

2019 Dayton Contest University “CTU” – COURSE OUTLINE

8:00 ALL SALONS ABCD – Welcome to CTU 2019 – K3LR & W8CI – ALL – 10 minutes

8:10 ALL SALONS ABCD – Radio Sport Contesting with Integrity – K5ZD – ALL – 40 minutes

9:00 CONTEST TOPIC SESSION #1 – attend ONE of 4 sessions – 60 minutes

SALON B – 2BSIQ & SO3R: Riding the Edge of Human Capabilities – N6MJ

10:15 CONTEST TOPIC SESSION #2 – attend ONE of 4 sessions – 60 minutes
SALON B – No Compromise Remote Contesting – KL9A

11:20 CONTEST TOPIC SESSION #3

SALON B – Solar Cycle Impacts on Radio Propagation: Forecasting Cycle 25 – WX6SWW

1:00-1:35 ALL SALONS ABCD – Contest Station Optimization – K3LR

1:45 CONTEST TOPIC SESSION by REQUEST to RERUN – 50 minutes

SALON B –    As determined by *vote 2

2:40 CONTEST OPEN DISCUSSION Q&A GROUPs -- 30 minutes

SALON B – Waterfalls, Recordings and Reverse Beacon Network – N6TV

3:15 CONTEST OPEN DISCUSSION Q&A GROUPs  – 30 minutes

SALON B – Improving your Contest Scores – K5ZD

4:00 ALL SALONS ABCD – Contest Radio Comparisons & Hybrid Architecture Explained – NC0B – ALL – 50 minutes

Here is where you can get previous years videos if you would like to watch some:

https://www.contestuniversity.com/videos/

Enjoy,

Mel

N7GCO

Robin WA7CPA

I will be there live in person and I am excited!

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

Congratulations Robin,
You will have a great time. So glad you can attend.
Mel