Topics

Ixtapa Redmond Ridge SnoVARC holiday dinner confirmed Thurs 12/5 6 p.m.

Robin Amundson

Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck confirmed. Thank you very much.

Paula and I will attend!

On Oct 16, 2019, at 3:52 PM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck confirmed. Thank you very much.

Ralph Lease

Ralph and Donna on the list please.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:52 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck confirmed. Thank you very much.

Kirt White / K7KDW

I will be there.

On Oct 16, 2019, at 4:12 PM, Ralph Lease <ralph.lease@...> wrote:

Ralph and Donna on the list please.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:52 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck confirmed. Thank you very much.

Please add Carolyn and Howard to the list

On Oct 16, 2019, at 4:13 PM, Ralph Lease <ralph.lease@...> wrote:

Ralph and Donna on the list please.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:52 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck confirmed. Thank you very much.

Shawn / K7ATA

Shawn and Julie will be there as well.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:52 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@... <mailto:wa7cpa@...>> wrote:

Hi All,
Please use this thread to confirm your attendance at our annual
holiday party and how many. The Ixtapa Redmond Ridge reservation
is for 6 p.m. Ordering is off the menu, and separate checks, no
pre-pay. I already have Kathy and Rowland and Lindy and Chuck
confirmed. Thank you very much.

Irvina Mizell

Count me in.

Irvina