Topics

Video: A simple guide to electronic components.

Shawn / K7ATA

Reaching back to our presentation on basic electronics, I thought I'd share a video from one of my youtube favorites, Big Clive. (warning, melodious welsh accent ahead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Maq5IyHSuc

--
--Shawn
--K7ATA

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Excellent video.

Side note: worth watching just for the accent. You’ll feel like you’re getting an electronics lesson in a pastry shop in Caernarfon. It makes me want to order coffee and a meat pie.