From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of W7ABD
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 10:52 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] IC 7300 Users Guide Book

Hi Roland,

I could not get the tinyURL link to work - cross scripting error...

Assuming you are referring to: "The Radio Today guide to the Icom IC-7300" by Andrew Barron.

Looks like nice guide to the 7300.  It's not free however...  Kindle price is: $9.50 and Paperback version is: $13.51.  Of course if you pay the Kindle Unlimited Membership fee, then you can read it for "free" until your membership expires...

Think I will get the paperback version.  Will be nice addition to my other radio manuals...

Thanks for the tip!

Jim
W7ABD

On 11/10/19 09:44, Rowland wrote:

For those of you that have the IC7300 radio please read.  I found this book on Amazon.com.  So far I find it an easy read with lots of help for IC7300 users. It is free if you have a Kindle or Kindle app on your pad.
The URL is long so I reduced it using "TinyURL.com".
https://tinyurl.com/yfuoqgpd

Rowland

W7ABD

[...]

Here is the site for the free Kindle program for PC or Apple

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16571048011

Rowland