New Website

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

New Website for Snoqualmie Valley ARC

Hi All,

I have been working on the new website and it is on line now. It is
not complete but I would like you all to check it out and give me
some feedback and some more ideas for the Welcome page. Also please
check all my spelling as I type with four fingers and do make
mistakes a lot. I will be sending out the FAQ questions to you
shortly. Besides what I send you out let me know what you would like
to see on the FAQ page.

The events page ia also blank but will be filled in shortly.

I would like to make this site one for all of you to be proud of
from both eye impact and technical information available on it.

Thank you for all your help!

Rowland

website address: http://www.snovalleyarc.org

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

My suggestion is a link to regional ham radio equipment swapnets.
New people coming into the hobby might like to listen in.