Meeting Reminder and ARES Presetation

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

Meeting Reminder and ARES Presetation

Just wanted to remind you about the SnoVARC meeting next Thursday.  Our Presenter will be Kirk Beller from ARES to explain who, what and how ARES operates.

We will also have a new visitor.  His name is Connor and he just got his Tech license.......did I mention he is only 11 years old!  I think that is fantastic.  He is also in the market for a handheld radio so please bring yours and be ready to chat with him about it so he can learn about the different makes and models.

In the mean time Kathy and I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.