SnoVARC weekly Net on Club Repeaters, Thursday, 11 June 2015

KE7GFZ@...

"SnoVARC weekly Net on Club Repeaters" reminder
When
Thursday, 11 June 2015
09:00 PM to 09:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Notes
Net meets on the Club Repeater. 441.825 + shift w/tone 103.5 If the 441 repeater fails then go to one of the following repeaters: Duvall: 443.250 + shift w/tone 103.5 Carnation: 145.590 no shift w/ tone 103.5 If Repeater(s) fail then we go to 145.590 simplex. Be sure and check the Net Controllers list as it might be your turn to run the Net! Note: There will be no Net on the first Thursday of the month as that is meeting night.
From
KE7GFZ   Calendar

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Maybe it's the darn oxycodone, but I'm looking at this and feeling confused.

Is this really at 9-9:30PM GMT?  Because that would be 2-2:30pm PDT if I'm not mistaken - Greenwich is 8 hours ahead, minus one for daylight time?

No matter how I fiddle with 8 timezones and 1 hour for daylight saving time I cannot for the life of me make this align with what I *think* is the real time, which is 8pm PDT.

-Paul KG7STV

Bengt-Erik Norum

My favorite link for this: Time in Pacific and UTC - Time.is