Topics

December 5 6 p.m. Ixtapa RSVP if you haven't already

Robin Amundson

Our SnoVARC annual December dinner at Ixtapa Redmond Ridge is reserved for 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5. Order off the menu. There are a few seats left on the current reservation. Now is the time to make a commitment if you haven't already. It is order off the menu and pay your own ticket.

Note: The reservation IS for 6:00, not 6:30. If this is a challenge for too many people I will change it with the restaurant. For now it is 6 p.m.

Please respond here or shoot me an email.

73,
Robin Amundson, WA7CPA
wa7cpa@...

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Confirming Carolyn and I will be there

On Nov 15, 2019, at 8:44 AM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Our SnoVARC annual December dinner at Ixtapa Redmond Ridge is reserved for 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5. Order off the menu. There are a few seats left on the current reservation. Now is the time to make a commitment if you haven't already. It is order off the menu and pay your own ticket.

Note: The reservation IS for 6:00, not 6:30. If this is a challenge for too many people I will change it with the restaurant. For now it is 6 p.m.

Please respond here or shoot me an email.

73,
Robin Amundson, WA7CPA
wa7cpa@...

Tom WA7TBP

Robin:

Thanks for organizing this. 6:00 PM works for me. I will see you there.

Tom

In a message dated 11/15/2019 08:44:15 Pacific Standard Time, wa7cpa@... writes:

Our SnoVARC annual December dinner at Ixtapa Redmond Ridge is reserved for 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5. Order off the menu. There are a few seats left on the current reservation. Now is the time to make a commitment if you haven't already. It is order off the menu and pay your own ticket.

Note: The reservation IS for 6:00, not 6:30. If this is a challenge for too many people I will change it with the restaurant. For now it is 6 p.m.

Please respond here or shoot me an email.

73,
Robin Amundson, WA7CPA
wa7cpa@...

Kathy K7KJB

Can you update the calendar to show this starting at 6 pm instead of 6:30?

Kathy

Our SnoVARC annual December dinner at Ixtapa Redmond Ridge is reserved for 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5. Order off the menu. There are a few seats left on the current reservation. Now is the time to make a commitment if you haven't already. It is order off the menu and pay your own ticket.

Note: The reservation IS for 6:00, not 6:30. If this is a challenge for too many people I will change it with the restaurant. For now it is 6 p.m.

Please respond here or shoot me an email.

73,
Robin Amundson, WA7CPA
wa7cpa@...

Kathy K7KJB

Please disregard this comment.

Kathy

Can you update the calendar to show this starting at 6 pm instead of 6:30?

Kathy

Our SnoVARC annual December dinner at Ixtapa Redmond Ridge is reserved for 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5. Order off the menu. There are a few seats left on the current reservation. Now is the time to make a commitment if you haven't already. It is order off the menu and pay your own ticket.

Note: The reservation IS for 6:00, not 6:30. If this is a challenge for too many people I will change it with the restaurant. For now it is 6 p.m.

Please respond here or shoot me an email.

73,
Robin Amundson, WA7CPA
wa7cpa@...

Robin Amundson

Our 6 p.m. reservation time was confirmed with Ixtapa this evening. If you can't get there by 6, don't sweat it.