Topics

Video recording of steaming

Ken Kosters

Hi all,

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Ken,

You could use screen capture software such as Screenium (mac) or similar on PC saved as a movie file (mpeg4,mov, Avi, etc)

Howard

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Nov 18, 2019, at 8:58 PM, Ken Kosters <kenkosters@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK

Dan Pflugrath

Ken

A free video screen capture program that I have used some time ago is Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder

Another program I recently used is Prism Video File Converter.

Good Luck

73,

Dan KA7GPP

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK

Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5dd3913b468dc113a4afast01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Mark Kenworthy

Screen capturing is going to reduce the quality a good amount.  Doesn’t she have the ability to download the videos from the site?

Mark

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK

Ken Kosters

Thanks all,

Ken W7ECK