From: Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...>
To: snovarc <snovarc@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 4:04 pm
Subject: [snovarc] Coax cable bulk purchase?

For my break during the holidays, I'm planning on getting my shack finally wired up and HF antenna created and strung. I'll be buying coax and probably some ladder line(exact type still unknown). I'm wondering if there are any others that also need cable and might be interested in participating in a bulk purchase?

Mike Jacob

What type do you intend to purchase for your shack?

For my break during the holidays, I'm planning on getting my shack finally wired up and HF antenna created and strung. I'll be buying coax and probably some ladder line(exact type still unknown). I'm wondering if there are any others that also need cable and might be interested in participating in a bulk purchase?

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Second the question. Depending on the type, I may be inclined to join in. 😊

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

What type do you intend to purchase for your shack?

For my break during the holidays, I'm planning on getting my shack finally wired up and HF antenna created and strung. I'll be buying coax and probably some ladder line(exact type still unknown). I'm wondering if there are any others that also need cable and might be interested in participating in a bulk purchase?

rg8x  and ladder line

The coax Lindy mentioned is, I think, rg8x.  Should be in the club shack.  How much do you need?

On Nov 25, 2019, at 7:53 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

rg8x  and ladder line