Topics

Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Tom WA7TBP

Thanks Paul. I will coordinate with Lynn and maybe you and Jim could present in April, and Lynn in March.

Tom

In a message dated 2/6/2020 16:17:28 Pacific Standard Time, w7pfb@... writes:

Cancelling the meeting tonite is absolutely the right decision.  Roads and traffic are an absolute mess.

I look forward to presenting what I’ve learned on NVIS but it can’t be in March as I’ll be out of town.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Feb 6, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

I want all of you to be as safe as possible. With all the road closures and mudslides, and after conferring with some of you on the radio and telephone, I decided it was best to side on the side of safety and cancel the meeting. I will make this announcement on the repeater during the afternoon. Please pass on this information to anyone you hear.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me, tomwa7tbp@..., or call, 425-333-4833.

I apologize to Paul and Jim who have prepared what sounds like an excellent NVIS presentation. Next month?

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Cancelling the meeting tonite is absolutely the right decision.  Roads and traffic are an absolute mess.

I look forward to presenting what I’ve learned on NVIS but it can’t be in March as I’ll be out of town.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Feb 6, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

I want all of you to be as safe as possible. With all the road closures and mudslides, and after conferring with some of you on the radio and telephone, I decided it was best to side on the side of safety and cancel the meeting. I will make this announcement on the repeater during the afternoon. Please pass on this information to anyone you hear.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me, tomwa7tbp@..., or call, 425-333-4833.

I apologize to Paul and Jim who have prepared what sounds like an excellent NVIS presentation. Next month?

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP

Tom WA7TBP

I didn't mention anything about net as you can see. I thought I would get on at 8:00 PM and see if anyone was around.

Tom

In a message dated 2/6/2020 15:34:58 Pacific Standard Time, kb1@... writes:

Net still on for tonight?

Kathy

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:06 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Hello everyone:

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP

Kathy K7KJB

Net still on for tonight?

Kathy

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:06 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Hello everyone:

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP