Topics

NIFOG

Gerard Repko

Thanks Rowland

On Mar 17, 2020, at 2:17 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

I was going though my shack today doing some cleaning and came across my copy of the National Interoperability Field Guide (NIFOG) and realized my copy was an older version (2011).  I went online to Homeland Security and found the newest one.  It is a PDF so you can at least download it.  You can also order a hard copy if you want.  Just research Google for that.

I have attached the PDF. FYI  It is 126 pages.

<National Interoperability Field Operations Guide v1 6 1-1.pdf>

Rowland