Topics

Gatorf Go Box

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

I have just built myself a new Gator Go Box. I thought I would share how I built mine to give some ideas to anyone who is building or modifying their Go Box.
How I built mine and the part I used are attached on the attached PDF.
I plan to use is with the Spokane ARES and when I go on vacation.

Paul Zoba

Very nice!  Final weight and dimensions? You didn’t say much about antennas...

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 5:34 PM Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA <teammel@...> wrote:
I have just built myself a new Gator Go Box. I thought I would share how I built mine to give some ideas to anyone who is building or modifying their Go Box.
How I built mine and the part I used are attached on the attached PDF.
I plan to use is with the Spokane ARES and when I go on vacation.

Gerard Repko

Very nice Mel, I’ve had my 20 millimeter Hammocan project on hold for quite a while. This has motivated me to get mine going.

73
KG7REV
Gerard

On Mar 21, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA <teammel@...> wrote:

I have just built myself a new Gator Go Box. I thought I would share how I built mine to give some ideas to anyone who is building or modifying their Go Box.
How I built mine and the part I used are attached on the attached PDF.
I plan to use is with the Spokane ARES and when I go on vacation.
<GATOR GO BOX.pdf>