Topics

Reminder: Hot spot education series starts at 6:00 p.m. tonight, Saturday.

Paul Zoba

Where can I find the recording of the event?

On Sep 12, 2020, at 12:41 PM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Reminder: Hot Spot Education Series - Session #1:“What is a Hot Spot & why might I want one.”

When: Saturday, 12 September 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-qqqT8pHtJKj6_SMk90Ym61HOcxvcg8

View Event

Organizer: Jamie WA7JH wa7jh@... 3603624575

Good Evening,

I wanted to invite everyone to join a educational series surrounding hot spots with the first session this Saturday, September 12th, at 18:00 PST.

Michael Ricky, AF6FB, of California’s largest amateur radio club, the Papa System, and host of the DMR Round Table, will be presenting,

What is a Hot Spot & why might I want one.”

This session is being held on Zoom and will last about an hour.

The series schedule will be as follows:

September 12th, 18:00 PST  (1 Hour)– What is a Hot Spot, and why do I want or need one? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB

September 19th, 18:00 PST (1-2 Hours) – What are my options for a Hot Spot(s)? Presenter: Rob Fanfant N7QT

To be announced: The following are tentative.

September 26th, 18:00 PST (1-3 Hours) – Now that I own one, how do I build and configure it? Presenter: Jamie Hughes WA7JH and Team

October 3rd, 18:00 (1-2 Hours) – What are some of the advanced features and how do I configure those? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB and Team

We even have a prize from C4Labs of Tacoma Washington as a giveaway.

To join, register here:  https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-qqqT8pHtJKj6_SMk90Ym61HOcxvcg8

Hope to see you there!

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Founder

Email: wa7jh@...

Phone: (360) 362-4575

Puget Sound Digital Mobile Radio Coalition

Robin Amundson