Tonights mini exercise

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all:

Tonight our mini exercise will be 6 meter FM simplex and SSB testing. We will use the frequencies listed below, plus of minus interference or prior use:

    FM 52.54 MHz, no tone, no offset

    SSB: USB, 50.200

I will use the Cougar repeater to coordinate any changes in the frequencies shown above.

See you tonight after net. We are usually done with net around 8:15 PM, give or take a few minutes. Issaquah ham club members, feel free to share this info with other Issaquah club members you think may be interested in participating.

73,

Tom

Rowland

plus of minus interference or prior use.....  HUH?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 3:03 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all:

Tonight our mini exercise will be 6 meter FM simplex and SSB testing. We will use the frequencies listed below, plus of minus interference or prior use:

    FM 52.54 MHz, no tone, no offset

    SSB: USB, 50.200

I will use the Cougar repeater to coordinate any changes in the frequencies shown above.

See you tonight after net. We are usually done with net around 8:15 PM, give or take a few minutes. Issaquah ham club members, feel free to share this info with other Issaquah club members you think may be interested in participating.

73,

Tom

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

If a frequency used in the exercise is in use, or is unusable due to interference, look up and down a short distance on the dial to find the exercise.

On Nov 19, 2020, at 4:05 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

plus of minus interference or prior use.....  HUH?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 3:03 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all:

Tonight our mini exercise will be 6 meter FM simplex and SSB testing. We will use the frequencies listed below, plus of minus interference or prior use:

    FM 52.54 MHz, no tone, no offset

    SSB: USB, 50.200

I will use the Cougar repeater to coordinate any changes in the frequencies shown above.

See you tonight after net. We are usually done with net around 8:15 PM, give or take a few minutes. Issaquah ham club members, feel free to share this info with other Issaquah club members you think may be interested in participating.

73,

Tom

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I’m all tuned up and ready to give it a go. Thanks Tom!

On Nov 19, 2020, at 4:08 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

[...]

Dan Pflugrath

For reference on your 6 meter test tonight from Arlington.  Nothing on FM but on SSB I could hear voices in the back ground  but Ken W7ECK moved the S meter a little and the voice came through clear.  Curious what antenna Ken was using.

73,

Dan KA7GPP