Topics

List of Antenna Folks

Dan Pflugrath

Here is the list as I have it for the fox hunt handi-finder kit.

Please check to see if you are on the list and if I have the correct radio and also indicate the correct adapter.

If you are not on the list and should be or want to participate let me know.  I think I am missing one or two from the meeting.

Get you money into Lindi, $35.  I will assist in placing the order as soon as all is in order,

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

Ken W7ECK                         FT60                                       Antenna SMA-M

Dick WF7TUA                     Boefeng                               Antenna SMA-F

Ralph                                  VX-7R                                      Antenna SMA-M

Rowland                            VX-7R                                      Antenna SMA-M

Joe                                      VX-8R                                       Antenna SMA-M

Shawn                                Boefeng UV-5R   Antenna SMA-F

Robert Hicks                     Boefeng UV-5R                  Antenna SMA-F

Tom                                    Kenwood D72                       Antenna SMA-M

Jesse                                     FT60                                       Antenna SMA-M

Robin                                 Boefeng UV-82                    Antenna SMA-F

Paul B.                               TH D74A                  Antenna SMA-M

Mike C                                FT-60                                      Antenna SMA-M                             

Rowland, Thanks for assisting with the list.  I think Jesse has a FT60?

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Chuck

Hi Dan,

I would like to be on the list

Chuck KE7JWP VX-7R                                      Antenna SMA-M

Thanks.

Chuck

From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Pflugrath
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 10:50 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] List of Antenna Folks

Please check to see if you are on the list and if I have the correct radio and also indicate the correct adapter.

If you are not on the list and should be or want to participate let me know.  I think I am missing one or two from the meeting.

Get you money into Lindi, $35.  I will assist in placing the order as soon as all is in order,

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

Ken W7ECK                         FT60                                       Antenna SMA-M

Dick WF7TUA                     Boefeng                               Antenna SMA-F

Ralph                                  VX-7R                                      Antenna SMA-M

Rowland                            VX-7R                                      Antenna SMA-M

Joe                                      VX-8R                                       Antenna SMA-M

Tom                                    Kenwood D72                       Antenna SMA-M

Jesse                                     FT60                                       Antenna SMA-M

Robin                                 Boefeng UV-82                    Antenna SMA-F

Mike C                                FT-60                                      Antenna SMA-M                             

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Mike Jacob

Please add me as well.

Mike W7GR      Baofeng BF-F8HP               Antenna SMA-F

From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Pflugrath
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 10:50 PM

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Brian Ehlert

Please add me as well
Brian KI7NWW  FT-60

Sent from Nine

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Lindy KG7IFA

Please make the checks out to CDCCC and mail to PO Box 644, Carnation, WA 98014.  I received checks at the meeting last night from Shawn, Dick, Robin and Ken.

And while you are at it, if you haven't already, you could also send in your membership checks too.  Remember to complete the annual application for membership as well, since we need a current signed waiver (on the form) every year.  Here is the link to the application form: https://groups.io/g/KE7GFZ/files/Club%20Membership%20Rosters%20&%20Application/SnoVARC%20Annual%20Membership%20Application%20-%20Revised%202017.pdf

Thanks,
Lindy 

-----Original Message-----
To: snovarc <snovarc@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 5, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks
Dan KA7GPP

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Mark Kenworthy

Can we write one check, or do you need them separate?

Thanks,

Mark

From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lindy KG7IFA via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [snovarc] List of Antenna Folks

Please make the checks out to CDCCC and mail to PO Box 644, Carnation, WA 98014.  I received checks at the meeting last night from Shawn, Dick, Robin and Ken.

And while you are at it, if you haven't already, you could also send in your membership checks too.  Remember to complete the annual application for membership as well, since we need a current signed waiver (on the form) every year.  Here is the link to the application form: https://groups.io/g/KE7GFZ/files/Club%20Membership%20Rosters%20&%20Application/SnoVARC%20Annual%20Membership%20Application%20-%20Revised%202017.pdf

Thanks,

Lindy 

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Mark Kenworthy

Please add me too:

Mark, K7MLK, Yaesu VX-8, SMA-M

Thanks!

From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Ehlert
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 7:12 AM

Please add me as well
Brian KI7NWW  FT-60

Sent from Nine

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP

SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Lindy KG7IFA

One check is fine.  I will keep the amounts separate in the financial records.

Lindy 

Sent: Sat, Jan 6, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks,

Mark

From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lindy KG7IFA via Groups.Io

Thanks,
Lindy 

Thanks
Dan KA7GPP

Mark Kenworthy

Thanks Lindy!

Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 9:29 AM

One check is fine.  I will keep the amounts separate in the financial records.

Lindy 

Sent: Sat, Jan 6, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks,

Lindy 

Thanks

Dan KA7GPP