From: no-reply@...
To: tomwa7tbp@...
Sent: 3/9/2021 22:52:15 Pacific Standard Time
Subject: CDCCC Radio Communication Exercise - March 20th

CDCCC will be hosting a radio communication exercise on Saturday March 20th. Please see the event flyer in the attachment link at the end of this email.

Other CDCCC news:
One of the largest ongoing complaints about the CodeRED system we use to send alerts to your phone is that the caller IDs come up weird. To help address this we have created a contact card (like a digital business card) and you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3n79ga3yv086ia/CodeRED%20Alerts.vcf?dl=0

If you don't want to download it, here are the numbers:
For text alerts, the message may come from 76993, 468311, or 76127.
For voice calls, the message may come from 855-969-4636 or 866-419-5000.
Since these numbers are shared by CDCCC and King County, we recommend the contact name "CodeRED Alerts".

Attachments:
Preview Unavailable For This File Extension
CDCCC_Radio_Communication_Exercise_2021_03_20_3_10_2021_1_51_20_AM.pdf