Icom Mobile for sale

For Sale. Icom dual band mobile 50 watts VHF/UHF from clean non-Covid home lightly used and just decided to standardize my equipment. I do not have piece to mount face to radio as it has always been used in remote head configuration. All the cables and power leads come with radio except coax. If no long winded negations take place I will add Larson dual band NMO mount antenna to the deal. No extra charge you get some of my preprogrammed channels that can be fixed with included programming cable via churp or other software. Asking $200 out the door.