Morning round table on Carnation Repeater 10am-11am

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

The Carnation repeater has been running for five weeks. Before we set about adding enhancements we want to put it under some stress and make sure it performs well for QSO’s longer than just a few minutes.

And of course it’s always good to get club members on the air and talking to one another.

To pursue this double win, we’ll be starting a morning roundtable on the Carnation repeater, every morning at 10am local time. Like the morning round table on the Cougar repeater, this will be an everyone is welcome, no specific net control sort of thing. Turn on your radio between 10am and 11am, tune to the Carnation repeater at 441.850 positive shift tone 103.5 and join the chat. (If you can’t reach the Carnation repeater, try the Big Rock crossband at 145.750 simplex tone 103.5 which is connected to the Carnation repeater.)

I’ll try to at least show up most mornings. Hopefully others will, too.