Midland Weather Alert Radio

Robin WA7CPA

The Midland Weather Alert radio prize I won during our April meeting arrived and it is all set up. It is a fun new addition to my shack desk.

May I suggest you email a thank you to Ted?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:09 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
The Midland Weather Alert radio prize I won during our April meeting arrived and it is all set up. It is a fun new addition to my shack desk.

Robin WA7CPA

Of course!

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021, 11:50 AM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
May I suggest you email a thank you to Ted?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:09 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
The Midland Weather Alert radio prize I won during our April meeting arrived and it is all set up. It is a fun new addition to my shack desk.

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Please post a photo or link so we can all see it and even be a little jealous that we couldn’t thank fast enough J

It’s said “there ain’t no free lunch” but at least we can know “there can be a free Midland Weather Alert Radio” if we think fast enough and find where on the screen the next time.

Rick

Kb7cin

May I suggest you email a thank you to Ted?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:09 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

The Midland Weather Alert radio prize I won during our April meeting arrived and it is all set up. It is a fun new addition to my shack desk.

Robin WA7CPA

Photo of weather alert radio attached.