Ralph Lease

any color works for me.

73, Ralph

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 7:57 AM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

The Club is going to purchase shirts with club logos for the active members.  We want to know what color of shirt people would prefer.

1. Black
2. Dark Blue
3. Greg
4. Other

Vote Now

Tom WA7TBP

Hi Rowland:

My color preferences in order:
    1. Dark blue (Navy blue)
    2. Black
    3. Gray

Thanks for heading up this project.

Tom

In a message dated 4/15/2021 07:56:49 Pacific Standard Time, rowland.brasch@... writes:

A new poll has been created:

The Club is going to purchase shorts with club logos for the active members.  We want to know what color of shirt people would prefer.

1. Black
2. Dark Blue
3. Greg
4. Other

Vote Now

Mike Jacob

I think Greg is more of a "taupe" if I recall.

-Mike J
W7GR

Shawn / K7ATA

I actually kinda want a safety-orange one. :-)

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 4/15/2021 12:30 PM, Robin WA7CPA wrote:
as long as it is not pink, yellow, or orange...

Robin WA7CPA

As long as it is not pink, yellow, or orange...

Turquoise or dark emerald green just to be difficult.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, 9:37 AM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I don’t think you can wear “Greg” after labor day. Or was that Memorial Day? I cant recall but I know its a faux pas to wear Greg at certain times of the year…

So given that Im not clear on the proper use of Greg, I prefer to stay away from Greg as it clashes with most of my wardrobe…. I Vote for Dark Blue

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of "Paul Butzi (W7PFB) via groups.io" <w7pfb=butzi.net@groups.io>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:13 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Shirt Color #poll-notice

My son Greg is sort of a caucasian pink color.  Is that the color we’re voting for if we pick ‘Greg’, or is it actually a typo and we’d be voting for grey?

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of "Paul Butzi (W7PFB) via groups.io" <w7pfb@...>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:13 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

[...]

Thank you for voting.