Pi NOAA

First attempts promising and made a few changes. Now if I could figure out how to set full registered software and settings it might be as good as the laptop.

Ken W7ECK

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

That’s awesome Ken! Would you be willing to do an Elmer session to show us noobs how you set that up? That’s pretty cool!!

Howard

On May 8, 2021, at 9:53 AM, Ken Kosters <kenkosters@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike Jacob

100% on the Elmer session idea.

A "here's my setup" prep email or FB post to the group page would be awesome to have in advance of an Elmer session.

I've been keen to do this for a while too so a walk-through your setup would be just the kick in the pants I need. 😉

That’s awesome Ken! Would you be willing to do an Elmer session to show us noobs how you set that up? That’s pretty cool!!

Howard

> On May 8, 2021, at 9:53 AM, Ken Kosters <kenkosters@...> wrote:

Getting it tuned in and added info in files with tips for those that might want to try.

Ken W7ECK