CERT comm drill and traffic review exercise

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

This sounds awesome and I would love to participate but will be in Tillamook that weekend. Have a great exercise!

Howard

On Jun 3, 2021, at 4:48 PM, Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello all. Jenn Hargrove and I are hosting a CERT comm exercise and traffic management review on Saturday, June 12th. We will meet at Nick Loutsis Park, at the corner of Entwistle Street and Milwaukie Avenue in Carnation. Check in will be at 0930 hours, drill to begin at 1000 hours and go to 1200 hours. I will send out an additional info sheet when I have it. All comms will be with FRS and GMRS radios.

This is a continuation of an earlier exercise Carnation Duvall CERTS had in March.

We are working on a Code Red notification and sign up sheet. They aren't completed yet.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Tom

Tom WA7TBP