Big Rock Ballpark Tonight (7/8/21)

Kirt White / K7KDW

Looks like it's going to be a decent afternoon. Not too hot and the sun may make an appearance as well.

If anyone feels like stopping by the ball park, I'll come down around 6pm.

Thanks
Kirt

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I’ll stop by

On Jul 8, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:

Looks like it's going to be a decent afternoon. Not too hot and the sun may make an appearance as well.

If anyone feels like stopping by the ball park, I'll come down around 6pm.

Thanks
Kirt

Bob Otis

I’ll try to make it too.

Bob

Looks like it's going to be a decent afternoon. Not too hot and the sun may make an appearance as well.

If anyone feels like stopping by the ball park, I'll come down around 6pm.

Thanks
Kirt

KK5SPT

I may join ya if I can get the Anytone put back in the 4Runner.

On Jul 8, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:

Looks like it's going to be a decent afternoon. Not too hot and the sun may make an appearance as well.

If anyone feels like stopping by the ball park, I'll come down around 6pm.

Thanks
Kirt

Rowland

I will be there.